This information belongs to you and is for all of our community. It incudes local newsletters, self-help forums, free training courses and advice.
You do not need to have a child or young person at the school to use this information.
If you need any help accessing the information please contact us at school on (0115) 9177202.
- There are a couple of posts that have gone live at British Cycling, working in partnership with Nottingham City Council
- Invitation to take part in research for the University of York
- Ridewise can offer free bike repair, cycle lessons and guided rides this autumn.
- Latest news from Broxtowe Borough Council
- In Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, like the rest of the country, there are increasing cases of respiratory illness in young children.
- This is an exciting and unusual opportunity to join our expanding Domestic Abuse Service for Men team that are rapidly developing and delivering new roles across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
- Link to YouTube playlist for the Virtual Carers Road Show Each video is a Market Stall offering FREE varied support for ALL unpaid Carers....
- The Nottinghamshire County Council Schools’ Swimming Service are supporting the Royal Life Saving Society UK’s Drowning Prevention Week campaign.
- Approaching its 7th anniversary, the Beeston Memory Café is looking for new trustees, to extend the diversity and skills of the current team.
- Upcoming Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Sexual Health Training
- Details of how to get NHS app, and how to get help with Health Costs
- Inspire Learning - Functional Skills Maths Level 1 & 2 - Intensive Course
- Nottingham City Gymnastics club are offering a weekend 'drop-in' session for just £3. This is on a Saturday from 2.45-3.45pm
- The Canal River Trust are recruiting for 2 positions.
- Active Notts are working with Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) England to offer this training to anyone who wants to increase their awareness of Adults mental health.
- Notts County Council have opened a consultation on holiday dates for future years
- Opportunities for apprenticeships within the local area
- MIND: Physical Activity and Mental Health Webinar
- These 3 hour online courses are part of Nottingham Sexual Health Service multi-agency training programme aimed at any staff, volunteers and carers working with or supporting young people
- Online course provided by ActiveNotts